Matific is a globally recognised, award winning online teaching and learning resource for primary school mathematics (Kindergarten to 6th Grade). Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Matific awards include Best Mathematics Instructional Solution, Best Game-Based Curriculum Solution, and Best Educational App. Matific is currently available in over 25 languages (including Arabic) and is aligned to mathematics curricula in over 45 countries.
Matific’s pedagogy combines rich content with adaptive and interactive games. The Matific content is carefully localised and mapped to each country’s curriculum and popular textbooks. Children learn at their own pace, improving their quantitative skills and analytic ability in preparation for jobs of the future. Getting started with Matific is as easy as distributing student logins. Teacher training is minimal as Matific was specifically designed for easy implementation.
Matific is known for:
- Proven to raise test scores, reduce maths anxiety, and increase motivation to learn maths
- The ideal program to support and enhance investments in ICT
- Provides teachers with engaging, enquiry based maths resources and lesson planning
- Offers real time student and school performance reporting
- Low cost program that runs on existing infrastructure at schools
- Works on all devices and offers online and offline capabilities
- Supports STEM learning initiatives